Devon Valley Road
Tel: +27 21 865 2012
Fax: +27 21 865 2610
Situated on SylvanVale Wine Estate and nestled amongst eight hectares of its own vineyards in the heart of Devon Valley (only 6 km from historic Stellenbosch, the hotel commands breathtaking views over the Cape Winelands and the Helderberg Mountains); only 25 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and 40 minutes via the N2 to Cape Town city centre, ensures access to other points of interest.
Directions from Cape Town International Airport
- From the Airport, take the N2 in the direction of Somerset West.
- Take Exit Number 33 off the N2 (signposted Baden Powell Drive & Stellenbosch) and continue along the R310 in the direction of Stellenbosch.
- Continue for another approximately 10km along the R310, passing by Spier Wine Estate on your right.
- You will reach a T-junction. Neethlingshof Wine Estate’s tall water fountain can be seen to your left from this point. Turn right onto the R306/M12 in the direction of Stellenbosch.
- Continue along for another kilometre and a half and you will pass the Cape Saw Mills on your left-hand side.
- Turn left into the Devon Valley Road, immediately after you’ve passed the Cape Saw Mills. You will pass a small industrial area on your left-hand side.
- Continue on for about 5km on the Devon Valley Road and you will reach the hotel’s main entrance on your right-hand side.